Saturday, January 16, 2010

LIOCN Group Created on LInkedIn.com

I had a few minutes this morning so I created a LIOCN group on LinkedIn.com For those of you who may not be familiar with LinkedIn, it was first created as a 'face-book'- type site for adults. Facebook originally started as a teeny-bopper, HS and college social site. But LinkedIn has always attracted professionals from all walks of life. Since I have been a member I have enjoyed feedback that has lead to article assignments and other engagements, and I know plenty of folks who've landed jobs from the networking. I am not sure how many of you are on LinkeIn but for those of you who are it is a simple process to join the group. For those who aren't, I've sent an official invite email so simply create a brief profile and you're in. Based on my experience this is one of the best professional networking sites on the web. I've also coded our group so that anyone who wants to join needs to be pre-approved. Stay well...AP

No comments:

Post a Comment